Free shipping on NZ orders over $50 and AUS orders over $99 Login or Register FOLLOW US ON

Hypoclean Go Natural Disinfectant System 80ml
Free Gift


Make your own disinfectant with Haakaa Hypoclean Go! This system electrolyses tap water and table salt to create a natural, eco-friendly disinfectant that can be used on clothing and around your home! It’s quick and easy to operate, and the disinfectant it produces is suitable for everyday use. With a single button press, effectively protect the health of you and your family with multi-purpose electrolysed water!

The disinfectant that the Hypoclean Go produces is a mild hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid is a natural disinfectant that eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and has proven to be even more effective than standard household bleach! It's safe to use around the whole family, as it is produced by our white blood cells to fight infections as part of our bodies' natural immune systems. 

Hypoclean Go is lightweight and compact for on-the-go disinfection!


  • Make your own natural disinfectant at home in 5 minutes!
  • Safe and non-toxic for everyday use, with no harsh chemicals. 
  • Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria including E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans and salmonella.
  • Powerful deodourising effect eradicates strong smells.
  • Eco-friendly, reverts back to ordinary water after a week. 
  • Simple to operate and clean.
  • 80ml capacity.

Cleaning and Care

After each use, rinse the bottle with water and dry thoroughly to extend product life. If there are significantly fewer bubbles in the bottle while the system is activated, the bottle may need to be descaled. Use only food grade salt (NaCl). It is recommended to use pure and natural salt without iodine.


Keep out of reach of children. Do not spray the household cleaning solution onto skin or food. If the product stops working, disconnect from power immediately. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands as this may cause electrocution. Do not drink the disinfectant produced by the system. This disinfectant may cause a bleaching effect on fabrics. Use with caution on coloured or dark clothes. Do not use to soak silk or leather.