The famous Haakaa Wooden Mushroom Bowl has a super strong suction base to keep it firmly on the dining table, making sure that meal times are mess free. It also has a silicone cap, which not only keeps your food fresh and protected but also doubles as a silicone plate!
Our Wooden Mushroom Bowls are the perfect way for eco-conscious kids to enjoy meal times! Go the extra mile and serve that fresh and healthy meal in a bowl that is not only safe for you and your family but our environment as well.
Handcrafted from wood and perfectly finished, our Wooden Mushroom Bowl is 100% recyclable, biodegradable and virtually indestructible. It is the perfect alternative to plastic and melamine tableware, which leach nasty chemicals into your food and don't break down when thrown in the bin.
- Made by excellent master craftsmen. Well-polished with smooth surfaces.
- Perfectly sized for your little one’s hands, encouraging your baby to eat independently.
- Lightweight, kid-proof and long-lasting.
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- Kid friendly! No need to worry about the odd drop or accident.
- Suction base to keep the bowl on the table.
- BPA and phthalate-free
- Tested and approved to meet US FDA standards.
Cleaning & Care
Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Every so often, rub coconut or olive oil over your wooden dinnerware to keep it happy and healthy - with a little bit of love, it will last a lifetime! Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Like all products that rely on suction, non-stick surfaces do not work as well with our bowls. This also applies to some laminated and uneven surfaces where air can get in.
Haakaa Mushroom Bowls are a Patented Design. Patents numbers below.
ZL2015 3 0414837.6