The Haakaa Silicone Baby Toothbrush is the perfect toothbrush to provide relief to teething babies with tender teeth and gums. The rubbery textured nubs offer excellent relief for teething pain- even those hard to reach molars!
Give your little ones the independence to look after their own teeth from an early age and brush their teeth just like you!
- Made using food grade silicone.
- Ultra-soft silicone bristles.
- Anti-choke shield.
- Massages and soothes tender gums and teeth.
- Suitable for children aged 4 months - 4 years.
- Can be sterilised or ran under boiling water.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead-free and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing this product in warm, soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not boil PP plastic parts. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. We recommend replacing your child's toothbrush every 3-4 months.
Caution: Check condition regularly - replace if this product shows signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. The silicone finger brush is to be operated by an adult and can be a choking hazard if given to small children to use on their own. These products are not teethers and although designed to provide relief from teething pain, they are not designed to be chewed.